New York State Energy Plan
The New York State Energy Plan sets forth a vision for New York’s energy future that connects a vibrant private sector market with communities and individual customers to create a dynamic, clean energy economy.
- Contains actionable policy recommendations and analyses to guide the State’s efforts to advance new energy technologies that foster an innovative clean energy economy
- Addresses energy use, its sources and impacts, and provides details on how the State developed its overarching vision and initiatives
- Forecasts energy supply and demand
- Provides a statewide inventory of greenhouse gas emissions and vulnerabilities of the energy system
- Informs New Yorkers on the environmental and public health impacts associated with energy production and use
The Clean Energy Opportunity is Now! In New York, We're Seizing It.
Learn more at the State Energy Plan website.