NY State Energy Plan
The New York State Energy Plan sets forth a vision for New York’s energy future that connects a vibrant private sector market with communities and individual customers to create a dynamic, clean energy economy.
- Contains actionable policy recommendations and analyses to guide the State’s efforts to advance new energy technologies that foster an innovative clean energy economy
- Addresses energy use, its sources and impacts, and provides details on how the State developed its overarching vision and initiatives
- Forecasts energy supply and demand
- Provides a statewide inventory of greenhouse gas emissions and vulnerabilities of the energy system
- Informs New Yorkers on the environmental and public health impacts associated with energy production and use